[mrtg] Re: A question

David C Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Fri Oct 29 15:57:56 MEST 1999

Plug a 10Mbps card into a port hard configured as 100Mbps Full-Duplex
and see what happens. Makesure auto-negotiation is turned off on the
port.

David C Prall, MCNE MCSE          DCP Technologies
dcp at dcptech.com                       Alexandria, VA
dcppage at dcptech.com               http://www.dcptech.com