[mrtg] truncating oversized request?

Justin Shore macdaddy at vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu
Fri Oct 29 19:12:41 MEST 1999

I get about 360k e-mailed to me everytime the MRTG cron to graph my
FTP usage runs.

Warning: Truncating oversized request field [111]
Warning: Truncating oversized request field [113]
Warning: Truncating oversized request field [114]
Warning: Truncating oversized request field [115]
Warning: Truncating oversized request field [116]
Warning: Truncating oversized request field [117]
Warning: Truncating oversized request field [120]

Any idea what it means?  Also, does anyone know how to supres those
cron mailings?  The FTP server is ProFTPd.  Thanks!

Justin