[mrtg] Re: as5300 MIB

Rob Walker rob at valinux.com
Fri Oct 29 22:22:00 MEST 1999

Rick> I actually wrote to the TAC yesterday and asked the same question.  This was
Rick> their response:

Rick> You can get the MIB's from CCO at:
Rick> http://www.cisco.com/public/mibs

Rick> OR alternately,

Rick> http://www.cisco.com/public/sw-center/netmgmt/cmtk/mibs.shtml

Rick> Hope that helps.  I haven't actually had a moment to visit it
Rick> yet, since I've been trying to figure out how to use the MG-SOFT
Rick> MIB browser (still can't figure out how to use it to discover
Rick> the enterprises part of the MIBs).

Rick> You might need a CCO password to get to that section; I haven't
Rick> checked that yet.

ftp://ftp.cisco.com/pub/mibs

rob