[mrtg] Re: netApp's disk utilization

Theo Van Dinter tvd at chrysalis.com
Fri Sep 10 15:15:56 MEST 1999

> We have a bunch of netApps at our site.  This there a way to graph the
> disk utilization and project how the disk space usage is increased over
> day, month or year using MRTG

If you have access to the NOW web site:
	http://now.netapp.com/download/tools/filer-mrtg/

I also have a homegrown set of scripts (not MRTG related) that logs current
disk and quota usage and will graph them w/ gnuplot.  (I can get finer grained
control over the data output that way.)  If you're interested, I can send you
a copy.  I haven't gotten around to making them available via my website yet.
--
Theo Van Dinter                                      UNIX Systems Administrator
Avant!/Chrysalis Symbolic Design                              978.436.9911 x163