[mrtg] Opportunity

Kevin der Kinderen kevin at winstar.com
Wed Sep 15 02:37:12 MEST 1999

Please don't shoot if this is inappropriate. A quick note to me and I'll
never do it again.

Where might I find someone with solid linux and MRTG skills in the DC
area. I have an opportunity to put a system into production to monitor
our network devices and provide easily accessible (and readable)
reports. I'm looking for someone that can work magic with MRTG. We are
primarily Cisco and Cabletron.

This could be a short-term with or without follow-on maintenance or
permanent.

If interested, please reply direct to kevin at winstar.com or one of the
ways listed below. This could be a fun project in a great environment.
--
Kevin der Kinderen
Sr Mgr Enterprise Networks