[mrtg] GdImageGif in GD 1.6.3

Tom Lyon tlyon at netonecom.net
Wed Sep 15 03:18:08 MEST 1999

According to the documentation, that function is no longer supported.
This may be the reason myself and many others are having problems
compiling mrtg 2.8+ with GD 1.6.3.  Perhaps if mrtg looked for GdImagePng
for installed library verification the compile might succeed?  I haven't
tried that yet.  If I am way off base, feel free to inform me.

From:  http://www.boutell.com/gd/#index

Alphabetical quick index
gdBrushed | gdDashSize | gdFont | gdFontPtr | gdImage | gdImageArc |
gdImageBlue | gdImageBoundsSafe | gdImageChar | gdImageCharUp |
gdImageColorAllocate | gdImageColorClosest | gdImageColorDeallocate |
gdImageColorExact | gdImageColorResolve | gdImageColorTransparent |
gdImageCopy | gdImageCopyResized | gdImageCreate | gdImageCreateFromGd |
gdImageCreateFromGd2 | gdImageCreateFromGd2Part | gdImageCreateFromPng |
gdImageCreateFromPngSource | gdImageCreateFromXbm | gdImageDashedLine |
gdImageDestroy | gdImageFill | gdImageFillToBorder |
gdImageFilledRectangle | gdImageGd | gdImageGd2 | gdImageGetInterlaced |
gdImageGetPixel | gdImageGetTransparent | gdImageGreen | gdImageInterlace
| gdImageLine | gdImageFilledPolygon | gdImagePaletteCopy | gdImagePng |
gdImagePngToSink | gdImagePolygon | gdImagePtr | gdImageRectangle |
gdImageRed | gdImageSetBrush | gdImageSetPixel | gdImageSetStyle |
gdImageSetTile | gdImageString | gdImageString16 | gdImageStringTTF |
gdImageStringUp | gdImageStringUp16 | gdMaxColors | gdPoint | gdStyled |
gdStyledBrushed | gdTiled | gdTransparent

Tom Lyon
tlyon at netonecom.net