[mrtg] Re: mrtg 2.8.8, gifs wanted, no pngs wanted

Nathan Williams natew at wen.net
Thu Sep 16 17:42:54 MEST 1999

You'll need to find an older version of gd that supports GIFs.. it was
removed recently and it no longer available on the official gd site.
(Because of the unisys patent).

You should be able to find an old version on the internet somewhere (an
old mirror perhaps.. try ftpsearch.lycos.com)

Nathan Williams
Weaver Enterprises, Inc.
http://nate.wen.net