[mrtg] Total Bandwidth

Anthony Roque Adriano anthony at webscape.net
Fri Sep 17 07:50:29 MEST 1999

i've read from the list that to get the total bandwidth of diff router
being monitored you've just add them at the target section, right? All
is working well except that when one of my router being monitored goes
down, the graph stops updating, as if it stopped, it just shows me the
last time it was updated ,  am i the only one experiencing this,  or is
it designed that way so as not to give wrong values,

would it be possible to show at the graph or a text messages below
maybe,  that one of the router is not responding to SNMP poll.

Again, Thanks.