[mrtg] Re: Problems with MRTG and Windows NT

Leonardo Rodrigues coelho at persogo.com.br
Fri Sep 17 15:50:34 MEST 1999

    As I explained in the original mail, the link between machines is NOT
down. If it was, i wouldn't be able to get CPU Usage stats either. I can get
cpu, but network traffic gets 'crazy' sometimes. And i didn't change any
interfaces ..... but for testing purposes, I modified my cron script to
erase mrtg.ok right after calling mrtg. If it's a interface ID problem,
it'll finish now.