[mrtg] Re: [mort] Size/scale of graphs
lsheldon at creighton.edu
Fri Sep 17 18:51:06 MEST 1999
> Okay, so I now have:
> MaxBytes[x.shellnet.co.uk.5]: 125000 # (1 Mbit/s)
> AbsMax[x.shellnet.co.uk.5]: 12500000 # (100 Mbits/s)
> Unscaled[x.shellnet.co.uk.5]: dwmy
> And this has just seemed to have the effect of putting a red line on the
> graph bang on the 1Mbit level... urgh... I hope you lot know what's
> going on here :-)
I'm not sure, but I don't think the suggested changes will make MRTG
re-calculate the past, but I do believe it will do what you want for
I've never done the suggested things on purpose, but it seems like
I've done it accidentally, with the kind of results I think you are
- L. F. (Larry) Sheldon, Jr. -
. Unix Systems and Network Administration .
- Creighton University Computer Center-Old Gym -
. 2500 California Plaza .
- Omaha, Nebraska, U.S.A. 68178 Two identifying characterstics -
. lsheldon at creighton.edu of System Administrators: .
- 402 280-2254 (work) Infallibility, and the ability to -
. 402 681-4726 (cellular) learn from their mistakes. .
- 402 332-4622 (residence) -
. http://www.creighton.edu/~lsheldon Adapted from Stephen Pinker .
* To unsubscribe from the mrtg mailing list, send a message with the
subject: unsubscribe to mrtg-request at list.ee.ethz.ch
* The mailing list archive is at http://www.ee.ethz.ch/~slist/mrtg
More information about the mrtg