[mrtg] Re: Monitoring stopped

Joey Officer jofficer at insidehouston.org
Thu Sep 23 16:25:29 MEST 1999

I would first check the NT server to make sure the SNMP service is running.
NT has a memory leak associated with SNMP and has be known to cause varying
problems.  I would then check to see that there are no errors being reported
by MRTG.  Try running MRTG manually to see if any output occurs, and let us
know the results.

Joey Officer
Quality Publishing, Inc.
The Woodlands, Tx. 77380
281-362-7141 x106
800-792-6397

|no matter where you go, there you are...  |
|       --buckaroo banzai                  |