[mrtg] Re: Monitoring stopped

Landa, Brian Landa at trendcs.com
Thu Sep 23 18:10:35 MEST 1999

I would then run a port scanner from the MRTG workSta and see if the SNMP
port is open. you can get a very nice one from this web site..I would ping
the server, run a trace route, run a port scanner on the Web server IP
address.

http://www.aggroup.com/ag/run.taf

and download the ADnetTools you will not be disappoint.