[mrtg] Re: 95th percentile?

George D. Nincehelser george at aaih.net
Fri Sep 24 17:57:59 MEST 1999

That's exactly what I've been looking for.

I assume that there is a way an external script can gather the data and
calculate the 95th percentile,  then pass that info in some way to MRTG so
it can be graphed?

I'm unclear as to the best way to graph the 95th percentile data.  I'm
thinking that a simple straight line across the graph would be sufficient
for billing purposes, but a trending line might look cool.  I imagine the
line would best be reset at the end of each billing period.

Thoughts?
George