[mrtg] Re: 95th percentile?

Brian Pavane bpavane at liii.com
Sun Sep 26 23:23:39 MEST 1999

I don't think the 95th percentile information really needs to be graphed.
Meerly a program that could pull the readings every 5 minutes from a piece
of equipment (say... a cisco), and then via cron at the end of the month
spit out a report would be sufficient.  This type of program doesn't need
to be tied to MRTG, however, being that MRTG is already pulling this data,
it would be best to find a way to reuse what MRTG pulls.