[mrtg] Re: Language problem nt4 workstation

Stieers, Ken KStieers at dainrauscher.com
Thu Sep 30 14:12:55 MEST 1999

> Who can help me, maybe by saying how the days have to be written in
> german?

Est tut meir leid, ich spreche kein Deutch.  :>  (my spelling is probably as
bad as my pronunciation)

> 2. What is the easiest way to set up the mrtg.cfg file with more snmp
> requests?
> How can I define more within this file?

It depends upon how you are getting the new entries.  You can just edit the
text file yourself with any convienient text editor.  If you are using
cfgmaker you can do something like this:

c:\mrtg\run> perl cfgmaker public at router >> mrtg.cfg

The double redirection arrows (>>) tell cfgmaker to append its output to the
the MRTG.CFG file, not overwrite.

HTH,

Ken