[mrtg] Re: One more question..

Rick Horowitz rickh at ValleyYellowPages.com
Thu Sep 30 17:31:41 MEST 1999

Mitch Vincent wrote:
> First I want to thank everyone on the list for helping me out
> with screaming to "RTFM" , I was very pressed for time and
> absolutely had to get some results yesterday, I did thanks to
> you guys.

Yes, there are quite a few "bozos" here who don't realize that your time
management problems require an exemption from the list regarding the issue
of reading the FAQ, web site, or even the docs that came with the program.

For them, we apologize.

Personally, I think if you want to ask a FAQ here, that's fine.  The list
being what it is, you'll nearly always get an answer.  You'll also get
chewed a little for not reading the FAQ.  You shouldn't be surprised about
that, and I don't think you've grounds to complain.  Just realize that you
brought it on yourself, scroll through the list looking for the solution
(instead of scrolling through the FAQ looking for the solution), and move
on.

Because, seriously, your failures at time management don't result in any
enforceable contract for help from this list.  ;)

Rick Horowitz                          Cisco Certified Network Associate
Network Administrator                   Microsoft Certified Professional
Valley Yellow Pages                                 AGI Publishing, Inc.
Direct:    (559) 251-8888 x290                      1850 N. Gateway Blvd
Toll Free: (800) 350-8887                          Fresno, CA 93727-1600
Fax:       (559) 251-4806               http://www.ValleyYellowPages.com