[mrtg] Re: How do I Save Populated HTML Pages

afroeland at dansystem.dk afroeland at dansystem.dk
Wed Apr 5 15:49:45 MEST 2000

Hi Copsey

Right, - you are missing something very simple.

The HTML page produced by MRTG does not include gif's, but referes to gif
files (like any other HTML page)
If you have a target page called 10.1.1.1 you will in the directory also
find 4 gif's called 10.1.1.1-day.gif and
10.1.1.1-week.gif and so on. Copy those to your customer as well.

Regards
Andreas Froeland
Afroeland at dansystem.dk

Copsey M Brian CONT NSLA <CopseyMB at NAVSEA.NAVY.MIL> on 05-04-2000 15:17:51

cc:    (bcc: Andreas Frøland/Dansystem/DK)
Subject:  [mrtg] How do I Save Populated HTML Pages