[mrtg] Re: Easy Question (for someone)

Jay Hennigan jay at west.net
Sat Apr 8 21:07:22 MEST 2000

On Fri, 7 Apr 2000, Papa, Tony wrote:

> I'm new to MRTG - just so you know.
>
> OS:  NT
> Ver: 2.8.12
>
> I can't get MRTG to create the HTML files.  Everything seems to execute OK -
> I've created the CFG file and edited the WorkDir variable.  Still no HTML
> files.  Is there an easy something that I've missed.

Is it creating the log files, the [gif|png] files, or any files?

Are you running it fron cron?  Oops, NT.  Do you have a process to run it
every five minutes?

If you run it from the command line twice, do the files appear?

Jay Hennigan  -  Network Administration  -  jay at west.net
NetLojix Communications, Inc.  NASDAQ: NETX  -  http://www.netlojix.com/
WestNet:  Connecting you to the planet.  805 884-6323