[mrtg] Getting data from mrtg

Pekala David-p30198 David.Pekala at motorola.com
Wed Apr 12 23:56:11 MEST 2000

I am trying to grab the processor load and number of processes.  When I use
snmpget or snmpwalk, I have not problems obtaining the data.  When I enter
the info into the config file and run ./mrtg mrtg.cfg, everything seems to
work fine.  When I go to the web page, not data is showing up.  I perform a
head on the log file and the data looks like it always gets written to the
first line of the log file (the old one being removed / deleted).  Anybody
have any idea why this keeps happening?

Thanks,
Dave

-- Type: application/octet-stream