[mrtg] Timing question again...

Pekala David-p30198 David.Pekala at motorola.com
Thu Apr 13 04:04:23 MEST 2000

I have looked through pages and pages of the archives and I haven't found
any answers as to how to change the daily / weekly / monthly / yearly to
something else.  I found the messages about polling more often for a more
accurate measurement.  However, I would like to change the daily (5 minute)
to hourly (weekly to daily, etc).  I've looked through some of the rateup.c
code and it seems to test to make sure that the averaging occurs on 5 minute
intervals.  If someone could tell me what I need to manipulate in order to
achieve better resolution, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!!!
Dave

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- Size: 1 bytes