[mrtg] Unused connections on Maxs

Josh Hill xenolith at mounet.com
Thu Apr 13 21:33:55 MEST 2000

I am using this: 1.3.6.1.4.1.529.10.5.0&1.3.6.1.4.1.529.4.24.0:xxxx at xxxx as my OID's on an Ascend MAX to monitor used modems and available modems.  10.5.0 should be showing the used modems (which it does fine) and according to http://www.ee.ethz.ch/~slist/mrtg/msg02360.html
4.24.0 should show unused ports, but it doesnt.  In my graphs I see the total number of ports as what should be the unused.  I have searched the archives and everything points to how to monitor used connections, but little info on available connections.  Any insight would help.  If the only reponse is RTFM or search the archives, please tell me where in the FM it discusses this, or which message I should read.  So far, searching for availble modem ascend in the archives returns little of use.