[mrtg] Mailq monitoring

S.THOMAS thomas.s at tatainfotech.com
Sat Apr 15 08:13:03 MEST 2000

On Fri, 14 Apr 2000, Thomas wrote:

> Hello,

Hi all,
	I am using MRTG-2.8.8 and satisfied with it's fuction.
In addition to that, i would like to setup mailq monitor on a remote m/c.
I have already picked up the mqueue from contrib directory, using for
local mailq.
Does any one has the program to pickup these values from a remote host.

Thank You all,

Regards
Thomas