[mrtg] Re: Reporting Top-10 Usage stats

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Tue Apr 18 16:21:51 MEST 2000

So where's the script?  That sounds like exactly what I want to do as well.  I understand if you can't provide it. If you can, I also understand that you are under no obligation to support it... ;-)

TIA,

Paul

>>> "Rolen, Mark E." <MERolen at APACMail.com> 04/18/00 10:07AM >>>
I wrote a very simple script that runs at midnight every night, which runs
through all of my .html files and grabs the average in and average out
percentages from each daily graph, adds them together, and emails the 10
highest results to me with site info and such.  I figured I'd use the math
that mrtg had already done for me rather than trying to tackle reading
directly from the log files   : )

Mark