[mrtg] MRTG NT

Totman, Jim E LRMC Jim.Totman at lnd.amedd.army.mil
Wed Apr 19 14:36:27 MEST 2000

I am trying to get a perl script that I wrote to work with MRTG on NT.  The
script works fine with Unix.

The script logs into a host issues some commands then logs out.  This script
emulates what our users do.  Just before the script ends it prints the
amount of time it took to issue the commands to standard out.  The data that
is printed is what I what graphed.

Here is the error I get returned from NT "Cannot get any data from external
command Maybe the external command did not even start".  I know the program
is running because it creates a log file on the PC that is was called from
so I can see what data when it runs.

Do you have any ideas about what I can do?

I have attached the CFG and the script file.

 <<chcs.cfg>>  <<chcs.pl>>

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- Size: 1k (1168 bytes)

-- Type: application/octet-stream