[mrtg] Re: MRTG NT

Stieers, Ken KStieers at dainrauscher.com
Wed Apr 19 15:41:58 MEST 2000

On NT, you need to put the call to perl on the command line. ie.

Target[]: `c:\perl\perl.exe c:\mrtg\scripts\script.pl'

You might want to create a cmd file instead and do something like this:

REM all one line
start /min cmd /c c:\perl\perl.exe c:\perl\perl.exe
c:\mrtg\scripts\script.pl

exit

HTH,

Ken