[mrtg] JETDIRECT3-MIB question

dan.schlitt at smarts.com dan.schlitt at smarts.com
Wed Apr 19 17:19:50 MEST 2000

This is not specifically an mrtg question but the answer will perhaps be
useful to others who want to monitor HP printers with mrtg. Since there
have been useful responses on the list about specific OIDs I hope that
someone has an answer to this more general question.

Where can I get a complete specification of the HP JETDIRECT3-MIB?

I have looked through the hpnp stuff that comes with the printer to
support it on Solaris and I have looked at the ISI collection of
enterprise MIBs and other places that I know of that collect MIBs witout
finding it.

Right now I am interested in gdStatusInterventionState and
gdStatusPaperJam which are clearly not something you would graph. One can
pick out strings by doing a mibwalk but these are integers so guessing is
a lot harder.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

/dan

--

Dan Schlitt                       System Management Arts
dan at smarts.com                    14 Mamaroneck Avenue