[mrtg] Cisco Ip Accounting on NT

Khing Maung khing_m at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 20 06:27:08 MEST 2000

Hi,

I am running MRTG on NT using active perl, now i want to enable Cisco IP
Accounting on it. I downloaded the netmask package and after compilation

put it on lib directory.

My write community name is tdma and the  router ip is 203.130.X.X but
when i run
perl cisco_ip_acc_collect.pl, i got the following error message:

C:\mrtg-2.8.12\contrib\cisco_ipaccounting>perl  cisco_ip_acc_collect.pl
Global symbol "$HOST" requires explicit package name at
cisco_ip_acc_collect.pl
line 36.
In string, @203 now must be written as \@203 at cisco_ip_acc_collect.pl
line 36,
near "$HOST= 'tdma at 203"
Global symbol "$NETWORK" requires explicit package name at
cisco_ip_acc_collect.
pl line 36.
Bareword found where operator expected at cisco_ip_acc_collect.pl line
47, near
"my $NETWORK = "c"
  (Might be a runaway multi-line "" string starting on line 36)
        (Do you need to predeclare my?)
syntax error at cisco_ip_acc_collect.pl line 47, near "my $NETWORK = "c"

Execution of cisco_ip_acc_collect.pl aborted due to compilation errors.

Any comments for above situation????

Regards,