[mrtg] Few Questions

Markus.Forrer at cs.coop.ch Markus.Forrer at cs.coop.ch
Tue Apr 25 10:23:22 MEST 2000

Hy all

Just two Questions

1. After changing the port of a interface on a router, I will get the
following message.

>>I will not update this graph for the moment. Maybe your Router has
>>changed the port to interface mapping. This can happen when new
>>Interfaces are added to the router or when it is rebooted.

Now, the problem. How can I hold the old statistic?? At the moment I simple
moved the old files matching the new
filenames. It works, but I don't think, that this is the right way.

2. Just an Example....

Over the weekend mrtg was not able to get data from a router. On Monday I
fixed the problem.
Now mrtg fill up the graphs, for the time, where it was not able to get
data, with the last value.

But I want, that on that time, the graphs show nothing. How can I make
this????

Greetings

Markus Forrer