[mrtg] Re: maybe a very silly question

Marcel Dorenbos M.Dorenbos at concert.net
Wed Apr 26 13:48:27 MEST 2000

Mariel,

MRTG will create a lock file every time it is invoked. The name of the file
is the name of configuration file with '_l' appended to it. In your case you
probably have a file with name

	c:\mrtg-2.8.12\run\mrtg.cfg_l

on your file system. Just remove it and MRTG will run fine the next time
(assuming you do not have other problems as well).

Regards,

	Marcel