[mrtg] 3com 810 adsl router

Chris Murray cmurray at apeman.org
Fri Apr 28 20:38:16 MEST 2000

Does anybody on the list have or know of a config file for polling the
throughput and aggrigate bandwidth usage of a 3com 810 adsl router? or any
3com adsl router? So far I can get mrtg to graph the throughput but I need
to see how much traffic has be used for the month/year/week.

any suggestions would be much appreciated.

thanks - chris

--
Chris Murray               "With insomnia, you're never really asleep;
cmurray at apeman.org          and you're never really awake."