[mrtg] Re: catalyst 35-48 XL

Michael Coburn Michael.Coburn at mailbits.com
Wed Aug 2 13:26:37 MEST 2000

FYI  Problem was solved.  For those who e-mailed me looking for the answer.
I only have my answer.  Which I now share:)  I was trying to get a box on
one side of a VPN to do the SNMPget to a switch on the other side.
Apparently the SNMP Box could get in touch with the switch.  For those who's
graphs arent working try using some sort of MIB walking program to see if
your even getting snmp responses from your switch.