[mrtg] mrtg-2.9.0pre7

Steve Oatway steve.oatway at BritishMidland.com
Wed Aug 2 16:16:48 MEST 2000

Hi Folks

I have installed the new mrtg under linux - here are my problems so far.

1. Copied my existing mrtg.cfg file into the new directory and modified my
cron to run the new mrtg - mrtg reports it can not resolve one of the
entries in the mrtg.cfg file. The only difference with this particular entry
is that it references a specific oid rather than an interface (it is an
AS5300 and I am graphing the number of active connections).

2. Trying to run cfgmaker on the router mentioned above causes a long error
message with the net result that cfgmaker fails compilation at line 17
(basically it cant locate Pod/Usage.pm in @INC)

Any clues ???

TIA

Steve Oatway
Data Communications Consultant
Phone : 01332 854055
Email : Steve.Oatway at BritishMidland.com
<mailto:Steve.Oatway at BritishMidland.com>