[mrtg] PIX Cpu monitoring HELP

Billingsley, Richard, CON, OASD(HA)/TMA Richard.Billingsley at tma.osd.mil
Thu Aug 3 22:28:06 MEST 2000

I hope someone has a solution:

Running Cisco PIX 520 Firewall IOS 4.4.4

I am able to monitor the interfaces however I am not able to see the CPU.

I have download getif and that show nothing.

snmpwalk does not work either.

I have download the three MIB that are need to do snmpwalk and/or getif.

I have configured the snmp-server on the firewall with the appropiate ip,
name, and community to try to see it

After all that I still can not monitor the cpu.

Does anyone out there have configuration instructions that I need to do in
order to monitor the cpu utilization

OID:  .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.2.1.56.0

Thanks in advance.

Richard Billingsley,
ATIC - HA/TMA Senior Engineer/Project Manager
Intuitive Systems Engeering, Incorporated
5201 Leesburg Pike
Skyline 3, Suite 1600
Falls Church, VA 22041

Phone:  (703)998-0175 ext 229