[mrtg] Cat5500

Alison Gudgeon ali at as12390.net
Tue Aug 8 10:46:39 MEST 2000

Hi All,

Please could someone help me with a problem I am having - when I run
snmpwalk/cfgmaker on my CAT5500 I am having a problem identifying which of
the graphs that are produced relate to which port.
I have 4 FE ports then three cards of 24 10/100 ports - but the graphs do
not seem to tie up with this pattern?
MRTG shows that a port is only FEthernet
utp fast ethernet (cat 5)
or that it is 10/100
10/100 utp ethernet (cat 3/5)

and as such I would expect to see the first four graphs as 100Mb and the
rest of the graphs as 10/100 ..... but not so.

What I would like to know is .... is there any way I can identify which
graph points to which port?

Many Thanks in Advance...

Alison