[mrtg] Redback & Cobalt - Questions

Jim Wurster jwurster at maverix.net
Mon Aug 14 17:29:05 MEST 2000

Hello all,
	Since I have started getting graphing done for our Cisco's, big thanks to
some of you who have helped me out. It now looks like they would like me to
start getting some of this done with our Redbacks in the field. I am
wondering if anyone out there is using MRTG to graph Redback's and if they
have anything that I should know about before I start working on this
project. Any tips tricks etc.
	Also we are currently using a 486 to run MRTG and I was wondering if anyone
is running MRTG on a Cobalt RAQ server. Since it is Linux it should compile
and run. Also save some $$ for a bigger name brand server.

	Thanks in advance.

Jim Wurster                                       jwurster at maverix.net
Team Maverix                                          Maverix.net Inc.
http://www.maverix.net/                                   312-224-3117