[mrtg] Re: "include" in mrtg.cfg?

Jason Frisvold Jason.Frisvold at corp.ptd.net
Wed Aug 16 13:28:48 MEST 2000

I'm not so sure this would be such a great thing...  I guess it would have
it's application somewhere, but if you've broken things up into multiple
config files, wouldn't that normally be because you want to run multiple
processes?  Seeing that you can comment the config file, I don't see it
being a real advantage...

Now, if you could specify multiple configs (include lines or command line)
and mrtg would spawn a separate process for each, that would kick ass...
And perhaps even an option to stagger the starts of each config by a
specified time so they're not completely overlapping?  ...  Hrm..  I need to
learn perl...

Jason H. Frisvold
Head ATM Engineer
Engineering Dept.
Penteledata
friz at corp.ptd.net
"We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course,
powerful muscles, but no personality." - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)