[mrtg] Queries on Maximal 5 Min Incoming Traffic

Javier Tan javier_tan at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 16 09:24:58 MEST 2000

Hi,

Can someone kindly enlighten me on the "DARK GREEN###Maximal 5 Minute
Incoming Traffic" from the Weekly Graph (30 Minute Average)???
How is the data calculated (based on?) and how is it different from the
"incoming Traffic in Bits per Second"???

Another thing is that recently after implementing BGP (Border Gateway
Protocol), the "Maximal 5 Min Incoming Traffic" decreases suddenly.
I have attached below the graph that shows the sudden drop.
Can someone kindly help me with it???

Thank You.

Regards,
Javier Tan