[mrtg] Solaris 2.6 SEA version

Patrick Ni a11024 at email.mot.com
Mon Aug 21 06:39:26 MEST 2000

Hi,

    Those who have successfully used MRTG (I am using MRTG 2.8.12) to
monitor
Sun servers, including CPU, memory, disk, SWAP, processes, etc., could
you share
the following information with me:

    Do you use Solstice Enterprise Agent (SEA),any other SNMP angents,
like the UCD-SNMP
agent on the monitored Sun boxes? If you use SEA, which version, 1.0.1,
or 1.0.2, or 1.0.3?

    I currently have SEA 1.0.1 bundled with Solaris 2.6 configured on a
testing
Sun box with Solaris 2.6, and MRTG 2.8.12 is installed on the same
machine. I could
not get any OID value information from the SNMP agent of SEA 1.0.1.

   Tahnk you.

Patrick Ni
UNIX System Administrator
Motorola Vancouver