[mrtg] Re: MS outlook web access

SHOLAAS Margaret G Margaret.G.SHOLAAS at ris.lane.or.us
Mon Aug 21 17:29:12 MEST 2000

> does anyone know of a decent SNMPWALK utility or MIB browser for windows?

Check out SNMPUTIL.EXE which comes with the Windows NT Resource Kit and
Windows 32-bit SDK. MSDN describes this as "SNMP browser manager application
that implements Get, Get Next, Walk, and Trap network management operations
to obtain information from Windows NT-based hosts."

Margaret Sholaas, System Programmer
Regional Information System (a department of Lane County)
125 E. 8th Ave.
Eugene, OR  97401

VOICE (541) 682-4565
FAX (541) 682-2345
EMAIL Margaret.G.SHOLAAS at RIS.Lane.OR.US