[mrtg] Re: MS outlook web access

Garth K. Williams garth.williams at home.com
Mon Aug 21 18:47:29 MEST 2000

getif is probably one of the best free MIB browsers/TCP tools around!  Can't
remember the site address, but you can get if from the "Links" page on my
web site!

The nice thing about getif is that you can browse the MIB, cut the OID and
paste it right into your MRTG config file!

Regards!

Garth K. Williams - Systems Engineer (MCSE, MCP+I, CNA)
Mailto: garth.williams at wtcs.org

Web: http://www.wtcs.org/snmp4tpc
Home of the "SNMP for the Public Community" Web
Support site for SNMP, Windows 95/98/NT/2000, NetWare and MRTG