[mrtg] rrds not up dating with 2.9.0pre23

Ted Frohling tsf at opus.Telcom.Arizona.EDU
Fri Aug 25 17:59:11 MEST 2000

I hope this is a RTFM...

I downloaded 2.9.0pre23 and had been using 2.8.12 with the rrdtool
backend.
I changed my config files to reflect the change from userrdtool to
logformat: rrdtool.

After some testing, I noticed that my old rrd files were not being
updated.  Do
I have to dump my old files and have the new version create new rrd
files and then
load the new rrds with the old xml data?

--
    Ted Frohling (TF30-ARIN)                   The University of Arizona
    520.621.4834                                           CCIT Room 307