[mrtg] Off Topic - Sendmail Support

Barry Young byoung at europe.chep.com
Tue Aug 29 11:47:17 MEST 2000

Sorry for the intrusion, but I am looking for a support forum
for Sendmail.  Does anyone have any pointers please?

Alternatively, if anyone has any ideas why the mailstats utility
returns an error "file size changed" and no stats details, I would
be much obliged.  I want to link these details into MRTG but seem
to have fallen foul at the first hurdle...such is life I guess.

Thanks in advance

Barry Young

DISCLAIMER:
This E-mail is strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee.
It may contain information that is covered by legal, professional or other
privilege. If you are not the intended addressee you must not use, disclose or
copy this transmission.

This E-mail is not intended to impose nor shall it be construed as imposing any
legally binding obligation upon CHEP and/or any of its subsidiaries or
associated companies.

Neither CHEP nor any of its subsidiaries or associated companies gives any
representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of
this E-mail.

CHEP shall not be held liable to any person resulting from the use of any
information contained in this E-mail and shall not be liable to any person who
acts or omits to do anything in reliance upon it.