[mrtg] Re: Monitoring Interfaces ATMs

Enerson, Marty menerso at marketwatch.com
Tue Aug 29 16:15:07 MEST 2000

Can you be more specific?  I used cfgmaker against my 7206 with an ATM card
and it found everything fine.  You need to use the aal5 layer interface.

If you want some Cisco OID sites you can search on this mailing lists
archives or here are some I use...

http://www.cisco.com/public/sw-center/netmgmt/cmtk/mibs.shtml

http://www.cisco.com/public/mibs/oid/

Marty