[mrtg] Monitoring Interfaces ATMs

Guilherme G. Felix casimiro at onda.com.br
Tue Aug 29 14:56:44 MEST 2000

    Hi All,

         Humm...Houston? I`ve get a problem! =(

         What`s the mibs for the Cisco 7206 ATMs Interfaces? I have found the mibs in Cisco`s ftp site,

but, I don`t not know how undertand that...there`s anybody that can help me?

                           TnX

                      ___MMM___            |||
 _____                  (0-0)             (o o)                _____
( ___ )-------------oOO--(_)--OOo-----ooO--\ /--Ooo-----------( ___ )
 |   |                   Guilherme G. Felix                    |   |
 | / |                   UIN : 17989750                        | \ |
 | / |   >>   If you can't convince them, confuse them !   <<  | \ |