[mrtg] Re: Rateup ERROR: Can't cope with 3870363044, sorry!

Justin Shore listuser at vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu
Wed Aug 30 06:06:44 MEST 2000

This is a shot in the dark but maybe the final value is just too
high.  I don't know what/if MRTG has a theoretical limit.

HTH
   Justin

At 4:36 PM -0700 8/29/00, George Nease wrote:

>--

Justin Shore       K-State Linux Distro Mirror, Sysadmin
macdaddy at vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu
<http://vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu/mirror/rpm2html>
<ftp://vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu/pub/mirror/linux>

*Internet2 Users*
<ftp://quest.ksu.ksu.edu/pub/mirror/linux>