[mrtg] indexmaker not working with Netscape

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at MANDTBANK.COM
Wed Aug 30 17:30:32 MEST 2000

List,

Pardon the many questions today, but a user came up and asked why his browser wasn't displaying anything on this one page from MRTG.  I looked, and he is using the latest Netscape, and the page is one that I generated using indexmaker from the cfgs.  The page displays fine in Internet Explorer, but no dice in Netscape.  Any ideas what I should look for in the .html file?  I could send the text of the file, but I think that would be overkill at this point.

Thanks!

Paul