[mrtg] How to make ping-probe use different routing path?

shen jing jshen at cad.zju.edu.cn
Sat Dec 2 09:54:47 MET 2000

I'm using mrtg with ping-probe to monitor our outgoing
leased line.

We have 3 leased lines connecting to the same router.
We use static routing and default routing in that router, one leased
line as default line while the other two as backup (with different AD
configed)
I run MRTG on a Solaris box which configured by /etc/defaultrouter.

Previously, I use MRTG ping-probe to monitor outing path.
It works fine for that purpose. But , my boss asked me to
monitor three leased line concurrently, he want to compare the
outgoing speed of the three line.

How can I do that ?

Thanks in advance.

James Shen