[mrtg] Re: How to make ping-probe use different routing path?

shen jing jshen at cad.zju.edu.cn
Sun Dec 3 06:34:45 MET 2000

Thanks a lot. Yes, I can do that way.

But, what I want to compare is the difference of speed to the same remote
site.
That is: If I want to access www.linux.org, what's the delay difference
between the two  leased line. I want to  know wether there is a mechanism
to designate routing path in ping ,or there is mechanism in solaris to
designate routing path according to different interface.

James Shen