[mrtg] Capture Log

Ng Chee Hoong nchee_hoong at pacific.net.sg
Sun Dec 3 07:05:22 MET 2000

Hi ;
    My name is Kelvin Ng Chee Hoong, and I'm newbie in MRTG.
     I recently installed MRTG-2.9.4 into Linux system . It's working
fine . But I don't understand why the value stored in the log file is
not as same as value displayed on the graph . For example , the value of
incoming packets for the particular router's serial interface was :
MaxIn(174Kbps) , Ave(20.9Kbps), Current(400bps) . But value in the log
file was :  48 4880 48 4880 . Why are they different ?
   Can somebody explain to me how to read the value in the log file ?