[mrtg] Re: how can i make 4 lines into one MRTG graph

Patrick Bartkus patrckb at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 4 20:44:15 MET 2000

This should be a candidate question for the FAQ.

I have read before on this list that:
  a)The Bad News:  you can't do it with mrtg
  b)The Good News: you can use the underlying technology of mrtg - rrdtool -
to create your own system to do what you want.

Like I said, I'm only repeating what I've read and have no idea how to do
it.

Good Luck!
Patrick
---
Patrick Bartkus, CCNP Certified	Sr. Network Support Analyst
Fleet Mortgage Group		    Columbia, SC
If truth was not absolute, how could there be justice?